Tuesday, December 13, 2011

13 weeks


What can I say... my morning sickness is finally gone! HALLEJUAH!! I have been craving plain turkey sandwiches on white bread this week. I am feeling good again, I am just tired. I don't really think I am pregnant tired, just normal mom tired. There are so many errands and car rides in my day, it's ridiculous. I have mommy brains super bad, like going to the store for milk and coming back with everything but milk. Oh my mind! I think this week I have been thinking a lot about being a mom. What it means to me, am I doing it right. You kind of start believing the, "Your CRAZY" Statement after you hear it everywhere you go and from everyone you meet. Do I think I am overrun and crazy, absolutely not! Do I think I have challenges and struggles, yes...but, doesn't everyone? I mean really don't we all get stressed out of our minds sometimes? Do I think my kids are the reason I stress out, no! I would be stressed about a lot of other things if I didn't have them, and more miserable. Do I regret them...NO! So why do I feel like others are trying to make me regret them. I believe in God's Plan for us. It's James and I's plan, get over it world! I love you little Junebug! Enough of my ranting here I am at 13 weeks!

2 comments:

  1. I love the ranting! It makes me feel like I am sitting on the couch with you and we are staying up till 2am. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a fabulous mother! And you have a wonderful family! You are blessed!

    ReplyDelete