Friday, December 23, 2011

14 weeks




Week 14 has been pretty good. I am stretching and getting bigger. I am having a really hard time keeping myself warm for some reason. I am either freezing or hot. Went to the doctors last week and everything looked great. They actually couldn't find the baby's heartbeat with the little speaker. So I had to get a quick ultrasound. The baby's heart rate was 173, the highest I have ever had on one of my babies. I was so worried for about half an hour that the baby had died, and I had not noticed or something. It was terrible, but he/she is just fine. I have been craving oranges this week. I am a little perplexed about what this baby will be, my body is handling the pregnancy like it is a boy, but I am craving food like it's a girl. It's a mystery. Here is me at 14 weeks 2 days. Oh yeah...I am officially in my second trimester. WHOOOOOT!

1 comment:

  1. Look how pretty your tree looks, and you little belly is so cute! I need to rub it and wish for good luck! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete