Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Week 17

I finally felt the baby kick this week. Very exciting to feel the first little movements of the babe. I got to go to the doctor this week and hear the heartbeat. I also set up my ultrasound to check everything and hopefully find out gender! I am so clueless with this baby. I did the chinese calender and it said girl. But...then I did the pendant test and it said boy. I usually like one of the names I have picked more than the other which kind of gives me a clue. But... I like both names equally this time. I really thought this was a boy because I was sick, but I have not been gaining weight like I do with the boys or craving things like I do with the boys. So....I am totally perplexed. I would actually prefer to have a boy, just to keep my pattern going, and because I know that having two girls 18 months apart will probably lead to lots of fighting. But, whatever we have will be welcomed and loved and just what we needed. Here is a picture of me at 17 weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Quit cutting your head off please. I like seeing my beautiful daughter.

    ReplyDelete