Monday, October 17, 2011

5 Weeks

So week 5 is upon me and the morning sickness, is more like night and afternoon sickness, and when I do have it it is extreme, constant nausea, and dry heaving. I have been super tired too, like going to bed at 9:30 tired, which is very different, because I am such a night owl, which leads me to one conclusion. IT'S A BOY! My pregnancies are very different with boys and girls. If I am wrong, I will eat my pants, but, I am sure it's a boy. Speaking of my pants, I really can't wear them anymore, it's depressing, I can't zip them up. Probably, because I was only preggy 10 months ago, and this is my 5th child, explains, a lot of the early growth, I know it's just bloat, but it's kinda depressing. I couldn't keep it from anybody even if I wanted too:) Here is a picture of me at 5weeks. I go to my first initial appointment on Friday, very excited!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear how the appointment goes! I'm voting for a boy too!

    ReplyDelete