Wednesday, October 12, 2011

So Surprise!


Well, it might be a surprise to a lot of you, since I told myself and the rest of the world, we would be waiting 2 to 3 years. Well....guess what....I am pregnant again. That makes number 5 for us. James and I had originally decided that Sadie(4)would be our last child for a while for us. We both felt a sense of completion with her for some odd reason. Either way, the Lord had other plans. James and I both felt incredibly prompted to have another child, especially James. Which is very odd for the guy or any guy I think...I am usually convincing him. But, after prayer, after prayer, after prayer...the answer was always the same. ITS TIME!!!! So we listened, and I did not think we would get pregnant so soon, mostly because it took us a while to get pregnant with Sadie, and my body was acting quite odd for a couple months beforehand, so I thought it would take awhile. Well...when the Lord says now, he meant now. So now it is. I am actually excited, not overwhelmed, I just feel extremely blessed and incredibly grateful for this new opportunity that has been presented to us because of the Lord. I really have no anxiety, you really can't when you have had such a clear and very direct answer from above. So here we go. As of today my due date is June 9, 2012. I will have a better idea when I go into the doctor tomorrow. I am 4 weeks pregnant.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Audra and James!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow yes I am surprised because of what you said on your blog before! But congratulations - that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for you! Congratulations! It's true...when it's right, it's right! I just hope it's not "right" for me any time soon. Good luck. I look forward to watching you grow again. :) You just make such a darn cute pregnant lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Hope it's a boy so there's one close to ours in age on this side of the family. Good luck! I think That's the perfect time to have a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can not wait for this little one to come! And I agree that it needs to be a boy so he can play with Ben!

    ReplyDelete