Tuesday, November 22, 2011

10 Weeks

So I think my morning sickness is finally waning, not that it is gone, it is just not as intense. It has been replaced by exhaustion. Sadie's pregnancy was like a walk in the park, this one is not turning out to be that way at least so far. I finally made it to a double digit week. YAY! James cruelly told me tonight, "Don't worry babe, only 30 more weeks!" Oh he is so hilarious! I feel like my bump is finally not all left over chub from Sade, it feels tighter, and it is pushing out more. I do like showing early, maternity clothes are amazing. Any-who... here is me at 10 weeks, I know my pictures have been terrible, I will start to get better ones, just too lazy right now!

1 comment:

  1. It’s very comfortable in pregnancy time. I also wear it in summer because in summer I do not want to wear in any jeans it is really amazing. I like it very much.. Thanks for sharing.
    mobile radiation

    ReplyDelete