Thursday, November 3, 2011

7 weeks

Well, how do I feel this week. CRAPPY! Double CRAPPY! My morning sickness is raging. I don't puke, I just feel nauseous all the time. I don't know which is worse. I think I would almost rather just barf. We got an ultrasound this week. We actually had one last week too. They wanted to check for twins, luckily there wasn't, but the baby's heartbeat was very low, so they thought that I might be having an early miscarriage. We didn't really tell anyone because we didn't want to scare anybody. Well my ultrasound this week, looked GREAT! The baby is growing and the heartrate is where it should be. I am actually getting another ultrasound in 2 weeks, because they found a tiny hemorrhage, that they want to make sure it clears up by then. They didn't seem concerned about it, and I am not either. They said it was less than a cenitmeter, so really tiny. It was fun to see our little nugget. I have lost 3 pounds from the morning sickness, which I am happy about, but man I can't wait till the first trimester is over, this pregnancy is definitely not flying by. And the laundry is turning into climbing mountains around here. I gotta keep up!




You like James Micheal's Demon Eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment