Tuesday, November 29, 2011

11 Weeks

So I did not have a good week ten. I threw up on Sunday night, rather randomly, but the good news is that I haven't thrown up since. I am starting to have my hips and back hurt now, I am not surprised by this, it seems to happen a little sooner with each pregnancy. I am hoping that my morning sickness is going to be gone soon. It slowed down a lot, but then I puked out of nowhere so who knows! I am definitely getting bigger, I am in mostly maternity or sweat pants. I am still very grateful for this little one, who is obviously growing and getting everything it needs from me. It still hasn't quite sunk in that we will have a fifth child in June. I have never really had that feeling before, it is probably because I am so busy, I hardly have a chance to think about it, until I feel sick, or my back hurts. But...this is really happening...again....WOW! Here is me at eleven weeks. I have noticed a lot of growth from this weeks picture from lasts. And I am sure you will be able to tell from my pictures when my sickness has gone away, because I will actually do my hair and make up!

No comments:

Post a Comment