Sunday, February 26, 2012

23 Weeks

I hate to say it but I don't really feel like these weeks are going very fast...but I am still going. Emmy is getting heavy, and is quite the wiggler when she feels like it. She seems like a quieter soul to me. Sadie was insane in my stomach, I mean absolutely wild, Emmy is not, she makes her presence known but seem very gentle to me, we shall see when she arrives if I am right, I have been right so far! I picked out the fabric for her car seat canopy, I can't wait to get it done, I decided to make a different one for her, because Sadie's was very thick and insulated for warmth. I choose very light cotton to get her through the summer. My thoughts this week are turned towards the natural birth stuff...I don't think I will do it. I have birthed four children, and epidural or not that is an accomplishment. Plus, I am tired, I am constantly doing something,and I can honestly say..I don't know how I wouldn't be tired that pregnant and go through all that pain just to say I did it on my own. I think it's amazing our bodies are that changeable anyways,and that I will be doing this for the fifth time, and that I just did this 17 months ago, well...that's good enough for me. I might just give it the good college try and then not feel bad when I fail. Either way Emmy will be out of me sometime in June. I am starting to get more excited about having her, just seeing how her personality fits into our family is the best part, plus that newborn smell and fuzzy hair is to die for! I am definitely getting big! Here I am at 23 weeks 5 days, and yes, I took it at the end of the day,and yes...I was tired so I look crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment