Wednesday, March 14, 2012

26 weeks

I am really feeling the weight of this little girl. She is very low and to the front so the hip pain and stretching has been interesting to say the least. I got Sadie moved downstairs and I have begun to get Emily's room ready. I washed all the bedding and lifted the crib. Brought in the car seat and washed and sanitized everything. The only thing left is washing clothes, getting newborn diapers and a new baby tub. After 4 kids the thing was beat up and I gave it away thinking we wouldn't be using it for a long time. I know it seems early to be getting things ready...but, honestly April and May are incredibly busy with MRI's, blood work,dentists,exam under anesthesia, and doctors appointments for makayla and Evan, and honestly there will be no time to think about any of that then. Plus, I will be the size of a killer whale by end of April! I have handled Emily's pregnancy so much more like the boys, it's quite odd, in fact very odd. Let's hope if my next is a boy I will handle it like Sadie's pregnancy. This pregnancy has been challenging and I am sure a lot of it has to do with taking care of four other children and their hectic schedules now that 3 are in school. Here is my picture this week at 26 weeks 2 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment