Thursday, March 22, 2012

27 Weeks

Well this week has been fairly good. I got my first Braxton Hicks yesterday, which was incredibly painful, but nothing like real labor,so I was reminded of that happening. I am slowly getting Emily's room all ready. I still need to wash all the clothes and buy diapers and wipes. I feel like I am running out of time,and even though the weeks feel like they are dragging I know they are speeding by and I feel very unprepared, there is just to much to do to focus on baby things. I do feel Emily getting a very strict schedule inside of me. She is constantly moving at around 11:30 at night and 7:30 in the morning. She moves a lot less during the day probably because I am moving,so she falls asleep a lot. She is laying sideways with her head nestled in my ribs. I really can't believe I only have like 12 weeks left at the most...12 weeks! Here I am at 27 weeks 2 days

No comments:

Post a Comment