Wednesday, March 28, 2012

28 weeks!

So here I am at 28 weeks...huge,very very huge!

James and I were talking today and speculating if they were wrong about how many are inside of me..is it possible for twins to hide that long? I know its impossible...but really I am ridiculously huge, 12 more weeks seems impossible!

I did pass my diabetes test...yeah...I thought maybe I had that, it would explain the extra growth, but nope. I go in next week so we will see then what the doctor says to me about how fat I am. Probably something that I will find hormonally offensive. But, I digress. Third trimester is finally here...yeah!! Please go quickly!! Emily is moving a ton now as in I feel her limbs all the time. I have been craving oatmeal with vanilla creamer. I eat it almost every morning for breakfast. My back,and legs have been in pain. I am sure she is laying on nerves already. But, I got all her baby clothes out and will start washing and putting things away soon. I will say that I can't wait to get this girl outta me. I can't wait to see her. I also can't wait for my body to not be occupied by another human being for a while. I need a break. The end.

1 comment:

  1. White does not make you look fat, carrying a child named Emily might though (J/K, you look really great actually) So glad that you passed the diabetes test, because that would stink! Hope you are all starting to feel better. Wish I could come up and take care of you for a bit. (You guys should come down this weekend for Mim's and my birthday's!)

    ReplyDelete