Tuesday, May 15, 2012

35 Weeks!! Only 5 weeks left!

Well 35 weeks is here. I can't believe I still have five weeks left. It seems like an eternity. I do need to start getting my "go" bag ready, I honestly haven't even thought about it until I read my pregnancy e-mail today. I was thinking...oh...I do need to get that done, I could have a baby in 3 weeks, but for some reason I am not thinking like that. I am hoping Emmy decides to wait until after the 15th of June, which is the last day of school for James Micheal, and James will be done with his finals then. But...it wouldn't kill me if her giant noggin came a little sooner for my body's sake. I am one swollen mess. James has been great to me. He feeds the kid dinner and plays with them every night. Wakes up in the morning and helps me get them ready before he leaves. And sometimes helps with chores. I appreciate all the sacrifices of his time he is making for me right now..I know he is exhausted too! I can't wait till Emily is on the outside and not the inside, I would prefer crying and nursing to contractions and feeling like a blubbery whale who can't bend over any day! I am so happy Emily is almost going to be here, I go to the doctor and get my first check tomorrow, hopefully some progress, the end is near! Holy cow I am going to have five children!!! This is my second to last pregnancy too...I am happy and sad at the same time. I am 35 weeks in this picture

No comments:

Post a Comment