Wednesday, May 30, 2012

37 Weeks

37 Weeks and 1 day Well I am completely done with being with child. I am having a hard time walking, sleeping, sitting, talking, and existing...Yeah, I am done! I go to the doctor today, we will see what he thinks of me in my enormous swollen state. I really hope that I go into natural labor sometime next week. Makayla has a huge blood test for growth hormone issues tomorrow, so hopefully she won't come tomorrow. I doubt she will, she seems to like making me miserable. I am excited to see her, but there are a lot of bad days for her to come on, hopefully she chooses well! Also, I can't believe I will be 27 tomorrow, I feel old. But I am having my fifth kid...oh geeze! Anyways, I am grumpy tired and done. Oh and I went on a nesting cleaning spree for the last three days, so I hope that means something.

No comments:

Post a Comment