Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Week 33

Week 33! So I ate lots of cake this week. Which explains my jiggles. I wish I cared more but I don't. I went to the doc today, and he seems to think Emmy might be my biggest baby yet, and I don't think he is wrong! He also doesn't see me making it past the first week of June...then again they said that with Sadie, so I don't really believe them anymore. Either way I am doing better since I got some heartburn medicine. He says all my back pressure is from how she is laying all forward, as in none of her body resides near my spine at all. You would think it would cause less pain but it actually causes more. My back is begging for relief. But my little girl is head down and getting ready. Oh man...she is coming so soon. Here I am at 33 weeks 1 day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment