Wednesday, June 6, 2012

38 weeks! Come on KID!!!

38 weeks and 1 Day with the monster baby known as Emily Camille Divis!!

When will my other little princess come? I thought she was coming Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday night, because of a wonderful little thing called false labor. I go to the doctor today. He will be stripping my membranes. This method worked for Makayla and Evan. It took about a day for it to work, but I am hoping this is my last post of being with child. I am so tired...I just want her out. I did have a hormonal panic attack when I started having contractions on Monday night. It was mostly about realizing I will have five kids..five kids...five!!! Well our van will officially be full. Come on Emily, everybody wants to meet you and my stomach and body have held you long enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment